- Rebates are available for residential, multi-family and commercial customers.
- Toilets must be an EPA-approved WaterSense product that uses 1.1 gallons-per-flush or less.
- Rebate amount not to exceed purchase price of toilet.
- Residential customers qualify for up to two rebates.
- Multi-family and commercial customers qualify for up to 20 rebates. Requests for more than 20 toilet rebates are subject to funding availability, call (855) 512-1221 for further information.
- Multi-Family/commercial customers: Rebate applicant must be the account holder or a duly authorized representative (e.g. property manager). Contractors and maintenance companies cannot apply for a rebate on a property they do not own. Rebate check will be payable to the name on the water bill.
- List of qualifying high-efficiency toilets
To claim your high-efficiency toilet rebate:
Step 1: Purchase a qualifying toilet at any hardware store, home, and garden store, or online.
Step 2: Complete rebate application.
Step 3: Mail application with a copy of your sales receipt and water bill to:
Thinking Green Consultants
P. O. Box 3268
La Habra, CA
You will receive a check in 8-10 weeks.
For more information, contact Thinking Green Consultants at (855) 512 -1221.